Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A good cry

Last night I had a good cry.  Pregnancy hormones, negative thinking, and a sad movie, all mixed together to send me to the bathroom, while the house was sleeping ,to sob on the floor.  And sob and sob... Was it productive?  Did it help?  I prayed some while I cried.  That was good.  I thought a lot about what I don't like about my self, that was not good.
Sigh... This morning has been nice.  I feel tired from my emotional flood last night.
Anyway sweet friend- K and G went to pick up pizza for lunch.  I am hungry and I am out of creative meal ideas... so I look forward to the pizza.
K leaves tomorrow and Hubby leaves for the weekend on Friday. Ugh.  I feel left behind. I just want to go to a beach.  With my family.  I want to wake to the surf and breath the air and spend time laughing and playing with sand. Cant you see the sunny sky?  Don't we all want this?

No comments:

Post a Comment