Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One of those days

I mean it was a fine day. I had a dr appointment this morning.  Kelly watched the kids.  I had a pap smear done and lots of blood taken then. I came home had a sandwich it was so good :) sometimes sandwiches just hit the spot. 
I have that 'not to my full potential' feeling today.  I feel too exhausted to do anything to help. I would like to be good at something.  I would like to be more private when I talk.  I would like to be a maker of beautiful things. (Well I did aid in making 4 beautiful children, but that was mostly the work of God.)  I want to be satisfied with little and simple.  Could I be a quiet one?  In the back round and calming and doing the dutiful thing?  A strong sense of duty. The one who breaths in and out and smiles and moves forward bringing along the ones who need me with out a complaint.  A one foot in front of the other peaceful home maker.

so there.  tea cups and flower arrangements- neatness- hostess  you know..

No comments:

Post a Comment