Friday, July 15, 2011

Groceries make the difference

Filling my house with lots of new healthy food really revitalized me.  I straitened up nicely and worked hard to make lots of healthy snacks.  When we are getting to the end of our Groceries and the end of our budget I feel frustrated, it's silly, because we still have plenty to eat if I get creative.
Day 1 of Hubby gone has been fine.  Although the Kids watched a lot of TV so I could clean our very messy kitchen, normally I would kick them out to swim but the pool has gone pretty green and we are out of chlorine and I would rather hubby get those suplies.  G is off at a friends house.  I will be so sad not to sleep with her tonight :(  Some friends, Cr and her room mate, are coming over to watch movies this evening.  I plan on making sticky popcorn balls with M & M's. I can't wait to take some of the beautiful veggies I bought and Juice them.  The Juice makes me feel great!
The Kids seem to enjoy it sometimes... they like the fruit ones of course. 
I should wake up J so he will sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment