Thursday, February 2, 2012

In the house-

A new born baby, potty training Jake, sick kids... I have so many reasons not to leave my house.  The longer I stay here, the harder it is to leave.  I think (even though I really don't want to)  I will go to the store this evening, I will even leave Lily behind, just for a little while...I tried to get in some exercise today but i kept having to stop to get fussy Lily. Being on this end of losing 40 pounds is a bummer.  I just keep telling my self every little step matters!

There is so much being said about the HHS mandate.   It is scary.  Chris quoted Cardinal George of Chicago when he gave a talk at the parents meeting a few nights ago "I expect to die in bed, my successor will die in prison and his successor will die a martyr in the public square" this seems more and more possible.  It makes me sad.  I try not to let fear in about it.  Fear is not from God. St. Michael pray for us.

Ugh, well Jake just pooped his pants. peace out-

No comments:

Post a Comment