Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First world problems hehe

2013 a good time to return to blogging after a hiatus. 
We had a lovely Christmas, we went to mass at "Mapita's" church.  It was sad to miss Christmas with our church family at St Basil's but I know it was important to her that we be with her.  We went to her house where the children were given lots of gifts. The Children get a little overwhelmed, so much "stuff" at once leads to none of the gifts meaning anything.  The kids become grouchy and truly over stimulated.  I risk seeming ungrateful, but I have the best interest of my children at heart. I am truly grateful to her though for her intentions of making all the children feel loved and special.  I have spoken to many parents who feel this way... anyway i know there are worse "problems" to have...
We spent Christmas morning here at home.  Chris reads the story of the nativity and the children open a couple presents and then we head to Grandma and Grand-dad's house.  There is a big meal and more presents.  It was blessed.
For new years eve we went to some dear friends house where we celebrated and enjoyed time together. 
Chris went back to work today.  I wish he was here still but we need to ease back into school mode.

I have run out of time... back to life

No comments:

Post a Comment